About Bentley Systems:
Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure, including public works, utilities, industrial plants, and digital cities. Bentley’s MicroStation-based open modeling applications, and its open simulation applications, accelerate design integration; its ProjectWise and SYNCHRO offerings accelerate project delivery; and its AssetWise offerings accelerate asset and network performance. Spanning infrastructure engineering, Bentley’s iTwin Services are fundamentally advancing BIM and GIS to 4D digital twins.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2014. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers.
We have the ideal opportunity for an Account Manager, who will develop and execute campaigns for generating and driving new business, as well as maintaining and developing relationships in an assigned set of accounts.
The Account Manager is responsible for selling enterprise-level solutions to support project delivery and operations & management – as well as enterprise-level commercial offerings – into assigned accounts. They will act as the primary contact within specified accounts to determine the sales strategy and negotiate and implement approved contracts.
- Create effective business plans to expand use of Bentley technology within assigned accounts.
- Prospect for new business opportunities and driving sales in assigned territory to exceed quota.
- Develop relationships at various levels including C-Level, VP’s and Directors within assigned accounts through use of direct sales techniques and conduct on-site meetings.
- Develop a sales pipeline and forecast all revenue by effectively following sales process and managing all opportunities in CRM. Adhere to the Bentley Sales Process fully utilizing SAP Cloud for Sales (C4S) as a daily sales tool and reporting system
- Promote our value proposition to designers, engineers, architects, contractors and owners by providing technical solutions to help the customer's meet or exceed business objectives.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of all Commercial Offerings and Software Support Policies.
- High level use and comfort utilizing social media and prospecting intelligence resources.
- Negotiate sales and/or service agreements.
- Maintain a high knowledge level of the company's solutions and services
What You Bring to The Team:
- Graduate level education preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in selling software solutions into the Engineering and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of ECM solutions and BIM are required and ideally with a background in utilities. Experience in Asset Management solutions a plus.
- PC literacy with appropriate MS Office applications proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills.
- A passion for hitting targets.
- Fluency in English required.
- Proficiency with company products portfolio at a business level.
- Very well disciplined and organized with a high level of personal integrity.
- Self-motivating “can-do”-attitude.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age or any other protected characteristic. Additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law may be found by clicking here and here.
We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request by calling 610-458-5000 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Bentley is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Bentley via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Bentley will be deemed the sole property of Bentley and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Bentley.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment:Engineer, Geology, R&D Engineer, Engineering