Account Manager - Hotel Parking Valets
Salary is Commensurate with Experience
Full-time Opportuntiy; Full Company Benefits
We are looking for an exceptional Account Manager to
join our Hospitality Services team.
Who are we?
We are Propark Mobility - a parking management company that has been in business since 1984. Beginning with a lone parking lot in Hartford, Connecticut, we have grown to over 500 locations throughout the United States.
When we say there are growth opportunities within Propark - we mean it!
Many members of our senior management team started out as Valet Associates. We are continuing to expand and always look to promote from within first. Our driving goal is simple: create the perfect parking moment for every guest. To do that, we only hire exceptional people to be a part of our team.
Are we looking for you?
Experienced, Creative, and Independent - is that you?
Our Account Managers enjoy working in a fun, progressive environment. This position is responsible for all aspects of the operation, including shuttle fleet management, self-parking, and valet services, as well as overseeing your team. The ideal candidate will have previous parking industry experience, with hospitality related experience preferred.
Does this sound like a position where you could EXCEL?
Let’s find out!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including, but are not limited to):
- Direct and manage all frontline associates, including supervisors, cashiers, valets, attendants and maintenance personnel on a daily basis.
- Maintain consistent presence in valet area to ensure service delivery meets client expectations.
- Act as primary point of contact for the client, and maintain oversight responsibility for positive customer service delivery by entire staff. May be required to successfully resolve customer service issues, complaints, and/or problems.
- Handle all personnel issues and paperwork, and maintain and enforce policies and procedures relative to hiring, performance review and improvement, and termination of staff.
- Prepare all work schedules for regular and overtime hours to ensure the facility is properly staffed during regular and peak operating periods and events, reconciles and submit employee payroll reports, and ensure salaries and wages expenses are maintained within budgeted parameters.
- Act as a liason between the hotel and parking operations for event and occupancy planning.
- Collect, reconcile, deposit and report daily and hotel revenue on an individual and consolidated basis, and reviews cashier reports for accuracy and completeness on a daily basis.
- Ensure the proper completion of all month end reports, as well as required daily and quarterly reports ensuring appropriate activity and/or revenue statistics are accurately reported; and associated files and records are maintained in an organized and appropriate manner.
- Prepare annual budget to ensure that a proper plan for the generation of revenues, allocation of staff and operating expenses are established for the fiscal year.
- Ensure that established operating policies and procedures are properly administered and effectively executed to ensure brand integrity, sound revenue control, equipment maintenance, accurate signage, and operating responsibilities are properly performed.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be required to fill in for front line associates during their absences if active or service demands warrant.
- May be asked to attend meetings with property’s clients and respond to their special requests on an as needed basis.
- Other special projects as assigned by area manager or regional manager.
Minimum Job Qualifications include, but are not limited to (including, but are not limited to):
- Background in the parking industry with a major emphasis on hotel valet parking in a supervisory role strongly desired.
- Minimum of 3 years of management and operational experience in the parking or combined parking and hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business preferred.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with client focus, and an ability to work with all staff levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, and ADP.
- Experience with revenue control equipment.
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with scheduling shifts to meet daily operational needs preferred.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.