Snap-on Inc., a global premiere tool and equipment manufacturer has an opportunity in our Industrial Business Group for an outside salesperson to represent our company and our products in the business to business market in Clarksville, TN and portions of the surrounding area. Our Industrial Group employs hundreds of professional sales representatives around the world that work with our customers in exciting markets such as Aviation, Power Generation, Manufacturing, US Government, Fleet Maintenance, and Education. If you are a successful, proven B2B outside sales professional that enjoys helping your customers be more productive then we would love to talk to you. As we approach our 100th anniversary we are doing remarkable things and are looking for remarkable people.
- Proven track record of prior goal achievement showing increase in sales and customer growth.
- Bachelor degree or Associate degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required and comfortable working with and presenting to all levels within an organization.
- Must hold and maintain all required credentials including a valid driver license with an impeccable driving record is required as well as the ability to acquire adequate auto insurance.
- Physical requirements apply.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
Snap-on offers a competitive compensation package, which includes a base expense plus sales bonus opportunity. Snap-on also offers a complete benefits package which includes: medical, vision, dental, life insurance, 401(K) Savings and offers a company paid retirement plan and many other benefits.
Snap-on is a drug free work environment and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply. Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, since we are not offering relocation assistance at this time. Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran