It is the general responsibility of the Account Manager to at all times provide the very highest level of customer service to all customers of the company, both internal and external. Specifically, an Account Manager will establish relationships with customers so that not only that customer but Gulf Coast benefits from the relationship. In order to provide these services, the Account Manager must:
- Become knowledgeable of all products offered by Gulf Coast,
- Become proficient in the use of SYSPRO and all supporting systems used by the company for order processing, (Microsoft Office)
- Maintain, grow and manage assigned books of business.
- Maintain a working relationship with other functions within the company (Credit, Manufacturing, Logistics, etc.) to ensure quality customer service is provided,
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the Outside Sales Rep assigned to the location so that leads are acted upon promptly and accurately,
- Given the opportunity, engage in area cold calling and emails to develop sales leads,
- Effectively interact with walk-in customers promptly, if home location receives them,
- Support other programs as adopted by Branch and Corporate Management that apply to this position.
- It is a must that all employees embrace a strong company culture of integrity and exude an honest and ethical business practice in all dealings with customers and fellow employees.
- Pass a drug screening and formal background check.
Additional information and requirements:
- Minimum bachelors degree or 2+ years of account management experience
- Construction Industry knowledge preferred.
- Efficient at Microsoft Office products. Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Competitive performance-based earnings.
+very generous commission structure