Looking for a great company to work for? Want a career opportunity with a company where you can grow your skills and be compensated based on your results? You've come to the right place! Ruth Stroup Insurance Agency, a Top Performing Farmers Insurance Agency, is growing and looking for associates to join our team.
Our employees are highly motivated to succeed and excited to cultivate relationships with new and existing clients. We provide the leads, you take care of our customers and close the sales.
Success in this role requires:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized & focused on sales activities to meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively and efficiently
- Computer and Internet savvy
- Work well with teammates to ensure seamless customer experience.
- Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, claims submissions, and billing verification.
- Document client interactions in CRM and establish follow-up activities to close the sale
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service.
- Ongoing development of sales and leadership skills.
- Maintain knowledge of insurance products and services offered by the agency.
Full P&C, Life and Health Licenses required.
Not Insurance Licensed? No problem. Paid training program for motivated associates who want to learn on the job.
Already licensed? Proven Track record? Join our team as a Senior Associate and continue to grow your career.
Generous benefits package including fully paid health insurance, and 401k with employer match.
Signing bonus for bi-lingual candidates.
Farmers Insurance and Financial Services is a dynamic and widely respected company that has enjoyed over nine decades of successful growth. In fact, we are currently the fastest growing multiple line insurance company in the nation, one of the largest providers of auto and homeowner's insurance in the country, and the number one personal lines Insurance provider in California.
Not your typical insurance agency! Ruth Stroup, aka The Insurance Lady, started her agency because she had a passion to serve the community she calls home. (Oakland/East Bay) Recognized 4 times as Best Insurance Agent by Oakland Magazine, Ruth continues to to grow her business with the help of her exceptional team.
Most employees at the Ruth Stroup Agency start at entry level and grow their skills and income over time. This is a great place to get a start on a professional career.