Account /Business Development Manager
Diversant, LLC, one of the fastest growing IT Staffing Firm in the country is looking for a dynamic IT staffingAccount Manager to join an amazing high energy group in our San Jose, CA office. Diversant provides technical talent on a temporary, contract to-hire, and direct hire basis to Fortune 1000 and mid-sized companies.
What We Look For:
- 2+ year's sales experience – IT staffing industry required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- A healthy competitive nature; driven to achieve results
- Motivated, energetic, outgoing personality
- Desire to work in a B2B sales environment
- Ability to reach weekly, as well as, monthly goals and KPI's
What we'll give you for your hard work:
- Be the face of DIVERSANT, presenting our staffing services to hiring managers at Fortune 1000 and large mid-market companies.
- Manage a book of business; working with high level managers from fortune 500 and 1000 organizations
- Be in constant communication with prospective clients via cold calls, warm calls, networking events and the use of social media with the goal of consistently generating business opportunities
- Create long-term business partnerships between DIVERSANT and its clients.
- Develop and maintain client partnerships and relationships, through conducting office visits and social events like lunches, dinners, etc.
- Expand and grow a territory through the establishment of relationships at companies we are currently not working with.
- Collaborate with recruiters and strategically leverage the strength and knowledge of the recruiters to fill job requisitions successfully
- Competitive Base Salary + Rich Commission Structure
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Term Life and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401K Program
- Car and Cell Phone Allowance
- Company Expense Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Days
- Achiever's Club Trip
Diversant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Diversant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.