Come join the industry’s leading manufacturer and distributor of floor coatings and cleaning solutions! Hillyard, Inc. is currently taking applications for Account Manager for our Sales team in West Los Angeles.
Hillyard is a family-owned company founded in 1907! Our continued growth and expansion across the country is the result of our ongoing commitment to providing key resources that help our customers achieve clean, safe and healthy facilities at the lowest total cost.
We grow leaders! Hillyard hires the best and brightest from all industries. In this position, you can expect to work in a fast-paced and professional environment where you will be surrounded by team members that challenge growth and focus on success.
We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional who would be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Individuals would be directly responsible for:
- Embark on a career where your income potential equals your objective achievement!
- Join a team of Account Manager’s representing a company recognized nationally as an industry leading manufacturer and distributor of cleaning and hygiene solutions.
- Participate in a 1st class blended learning environment based on industry “Best Practices,” that equip you with the knowledge and solutions Cleaning Professional desire from sales consultant.
- Be a contributing member of sales district with a reputation for delivering clean, safe and healthy facilities at the lowest cost!
- Engage, interact and build relationship with customers recognizing the value of a consultative, “Total Cost Reduction” approach to facility management.
- Opportunity for advancement and relocation throughout the region.
What’s in it for You:
- Exceptional training for you to ensure you have a solid foundation for success
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Industry leading 401(K) and profit-sharing program
- Excellent medical, vision, dental plans, and paid time off programs
- iPad with cellular service will be provided
- Auto Tech allowance with be given within the salary
We believe Hillyard Team Members are our most valuable assets and we continue to invest in our people. If you’re ready for a rewarding career with a stable, growing company, we encourage you to apply!
Click here to find out more about this opportunity and how to become a Hillyard Team Member.
Click here to view a full position description
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled