Looking for something more satisfying than just a job? At Lancaster Bingo Company, we work hard to help charities raise money for their causes through charitable gaming. Every day we are helping charities raise funds to build soccer fields and fire stations, send youth groups to camps, and buy new uniforms for sports teams, It’s what we love and what we do.
Lancaster Bingo Company, headquartered in Lancaster, Ohio is a full service charitable gaming supplier dedicated to helping organizations maximize their fundraising efforts. With more than ten (10) locations servicing the Eastern and Mid-Western parts of the U.S., Lancaster Bingo is one of the largest bingo supply distributors in the country.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager in the Louisville, KY area.
This position is responsible for the management of accounts and relationships with Electronic Pull Tab customer accounts and serves as point of contact for customer issues and questions. Serves as coordinator of Electronic Pull Tab sales and operations, working closely with LBC’s business partner and joint sales forces to increase sales and retain customers. Acts as liaison between Electronic Pull Tab regional sales/operations and corporate. Oversees the process of providing information and assisting customers in accessing information for required reporting. Makes recommendations for customer promotional events. Demonstrates how Electronic Pull Tab machines operate and provides customer/market feedback to sales, management, and partner companies concerning acceptance and effectiveness of products, marketing and promotion programs. Keeps abreast of industry regulations and market trends. Promotes ethical behavior, integrity, honesty, and loyalty to the company. Projects a professional image and positive attitude when conducting/representing business on behalf of Lancaster Bingo Company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages current Electronic Pull Tab customer relationships and accounts and assists sales force in securing new business accounts. Works with customers to develop and implement strategy for starting and/or increasing and promoting Electronic Pull Tab business to meet sales goals. Helps to identify when/where strategy may need to be changed. Recommends promotions based on customers’ licensing hours, business models, product mix and availability, and new product introduction.
- Acts as liaison between Electronic Pull Tab regional sales, operations, partners, customers, and corporate. Coordinates activities and information to ensure everyone is abreast of sales opportunities and operational issues.
- Represents LBC at new installs and training sessions, in conjunction with partner sales force, to ensure customers are fully trained and supported.
- Serves as point of contact for customer issues and questions. Ensures customer satisfaction, builds long-term profitable business relationships, and high customer retention rates through providing excellent customer service and responding to customers in a timely manner. Works with partner company, internal and external sales teams, technicians, accounting, operations, compliance, and other internal staff to resolve issues in a satisfactory manner. Ensures information is passed on to appropriate sales reps and other team members.
- Oversees the process of providing information and assisting customers in accessing information so they can prepare their required quarterly reports for the State entity or Commonwealth. Registers customers for the Electronic Pull Tab reporting website and instructs how to pull reports and information they need or may find useful.
- Demonstrates to players how the Electronic Pull Tab equipment operates. May assist with player training at promotional events.
- Makes recommendations for promotional ideas and budgets. Tracks promotional dollars spent, records results, and makes adjustments accordingly.
- Acts as the coordinator and central hub of collective team account activities and information. Keeps team abreast of weekly scheduled customer meetings, events, promotions, and issues and works closely with entire extended sales and tech support team to ensure nothing is missed.
- Completes administrative reports and metrics, as required. Records, updates, and maintains Account Activity records in a timely manner and with appropriate amount of data.
- Prepares periodic account reviews and marketing/promotion plans for discussion with sales teams and management.
- May conduct customer demonstrations of Electronic Pull Tabs and equipment in new and emerging markets and presentations at company Trade Show and other events.
- Provides customer/market feedback to sales, management, and partner companies concerning acceptance and effectiveness of products, marketing and promotion programs. May participate in new product and game planning sessions.
- Keeps abreast of industry regulations and market trends. Monitors competition by gathering current market data on pricing, products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. and reports to management as appropriate.
- Other projects and/or duties as assigned.
TRAVEL AND WORK SCHEDULE:
- Position requires occasional overnight travel. Work schedule may include evenings, nights, weekends, or early morning hours, depending on the customers’ needs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related area
- Two years’ progressively responsible customer support/account management/sales experience in a customer-facing role, or equivalent experience.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug and criminal background check
- Must be able to bend, stoop and lift 40 pounds
- Must be dependable
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Adept at learning new technologies and related hardware and software
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on several issues simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability/desire to achieve stated objectives
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a sales/support team and contribute in a sale environment
- Demonstrated ability to positively interact with customers and coworkers
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite or similar business software
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- Five years’ sales or sales support experience with proven success resolving customer issues
- Previous marketing experience a plus
- Previous experience in the BINGO or gaming industry
- Previous experience with PC and mobile computing and file sharing technology
What can you expect from us if you join our team?
Lancaster Bingo Company is pleased to offer its fulltime employees the opportunity to participate in a comprehensive benefits program, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision care coverage
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Short and Long-Term disability coverage
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pre-Paid Legal and Identity Theft coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Gym Discount Program and Wellness Reimbursement Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement program
We offer a fun and casual work environment and a real opportunity for growth. If you would like to be a part of our team, please submit resume with contact information and salary requirements to:
HR@lancasterbingo.com, attention Dept. 19-031, OR fax to 740.653.7735, Dept. 19-031, OR mail to Lancaster Bingo Company, Human Resources, Dept.19-031, P.O. Box 668, Lancaster, OH 43130.
Lancaster Bingo Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.