We are Ipsos
We help some of the biggest companies solve their biggest problems. We dominate the market research world. We are everywhere: in 87 countries and counting. Our clients make the products you use every day, probably including the browser that led you to this posting and the beverage that is sitting next to you. Pick a sector and we are there, on the ground helping our clients make the most of their advertising in technology, media, consumer goods, automotive, you name it. We help build stronger brands and are behind the reason you (and we) buy them. We pat ourselves on the back anytime there is an uptick in the economy.
We are currently looking for a Market Research Manager (internally known as Account Manager) for our Market Strategy & Understanding Service Line.
The Ipsos Account Manageris responsible for client engagement, research planning and design, data analysis/ results presentations, and proposals/pricing. The Senior Account Manager collaborates with clients to understand key business issues/needs and then makes actionable recommendations on optimal design, execution and analysis.
Develop superior client relationships which result in exceptional client satisfaction and mutual business growth. Accountable for client leadership on critical business and research issues on custom research (both domestic and global), including strategic brand and equity research, foundational/habits and practices, segmentation, shopper strategy, etc. at varying stages. Leverage analytical skills to uncover insights across various data sources, and collaborate across Ipsos specialties for maximal client impact.
- Provides strategic consultation to help client understand the research questions/methodologies to address key business challenges
- Seeks to understand how research fits into broader category/brand growth plans
- Leads the client to a better design despite possible push-back
- Exercises strong leadership skills in interactions with clients
- Builds strong relationships with clients andleverages category/brand expertiseto influence client’s thinking on research design, insights and implications, as well as overall business decision making
- Identifies opportunities to deliver a more holistic solution via integrating a myriad of relevant knowledge sources
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of 2years of Custom Market Research experience
- Prior client service experience a must
- Significant working knowledge of quantitative market research
- Competent with data and basic statistical understanding. A base knowledge of qualitative research is required.
- Ability to oversee and direct multiple projects
- Superior people management and people development skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to include effective negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen