McCarty Equipment, a SunSource company is a growing, dynamic organization with roots traced back to 1976. McCarty today is a highly recognized value-added distributor and fabricator of industrial gaskets and hoses with offices nationwide. McCarty Equipment's customer base consists of large refining and petrochemical customers, upstream oil and gas service and supply companies, OEMs, and mineral and mining enterprises.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to cover territory in west Texas. The successful candidate will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts and regions. The Outside Account Manager will manage the quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Sell company services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Follow up and develop new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare presentations, proposals for current and potential customers.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, and follow-up.
- Work effectively with Inside Sales staff.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Provide on-the-job training to customers employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 plus years related experience and/or training; or Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to successfully function in a fast paced, high volume environment utilizing Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of industrial hose and gasket industry preferred
So if you are a self-motivated individual and effective in achieving customer service success through your professional accomplishments then we want to hear from you!
WE ARE COMMITTED TO HIRING GREAT PEOPLE
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
****Visit our website www.mccartyequipment.com****
industrial sales, technical sales, field sales engineer, fluid power specialist, hydraulics, pneumatics, automatics, filtration, lubrication, fluid power, service and repair, mobile, mobile hydraulics, mobile OEM, electro hydraulics, hydraulic systems, electronic control systems, gear drive systems, mobile equipment, hydraulic repair, filtration systems, filtration solutions, hydraulic filters, MRO, OEM, account manager, sales manager, new business development manager, territory sales manager, regional account manager, field service engineer, sales representative, outside sales representative, industrial distribution, fluid mechanics, hydraulic technician, diesel mechanic, applications engineer, field service technician, CFPS, FPS