Job Title: Account Manager, National Networks
Location: New York
About This Role:
This position will be client facing across multiple network accounts. The Account Manager will act as the day-to-day liaison between Comscore and the client, working to resolve any data issues that come up, train client groups on products, and maintain relationships with each user of the products. The Account Manager will report directly into sales and will assist with sales initiatives on each account.
What You'll Do:
- Clear understanding of client business, all networks included in portfolio
- Understanding key programming and initiatives, programming model
- Complete understanding of account status, client subscriptions, current point of contact by product
- Maintain and update the client books for each account as needed
- Track all client network performance weekly in a trend to capture any anomalies in the data. The Usage Summary report in the AME TVE subscription can be used to easily pull this data
- Prepared to present demos to new and existing clients for the following products:
- TV Essentials - plus Advanced Demographics, Rubik, OnDemand Essentials, OTT Intelligence report Understand methodology and metrics for the above products, including general understanding of refreshes and impact statements provided to clients
- Alert clients in a timely manner (day of) to TVE Site News updates, especially any site freezes, updates regarding advanced demographics they subscribe to, or any updates that may impact data in products they subscribe to
- Enterprise accounts provide weekly Executive Summary
- Assist in preparation of client meetings including assisting with decks and stories utilizing available data sources
What You'll Need:
- 2 years account management, networks, market sales, ad sales, ratings or market research experience
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university
- Competency working with complex research/measurement data
- Strong data, analytics, and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated success in managing executive relationships and delivering to client needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate well with people at all levels of an organization both internally and externally, both written and verbally
- Ability to formulate action plans and execute initiatives.
- Outstanding project management, presentation, and customer service skills
- Strong competency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.