Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office - Providing World Class Business Technology Integration Targeted First Year Income Between $60K-$80K + at 100% of Plan!
Targeted Second Year Income Between $80K-$100K + at 100% of Plan!
Join a Sales Team Dedicated to Innovation and Doing the Extraordinary
Founded in 1959, Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office is recognized as an Elite award-winning and leading provider of business technology solutions. As the largest independent provider in the region with a solid track record of growth, more than 20,000 clients trust Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office to handle their technology needs.
Focusing on the total business solution, our mission is to help our clients achieve a competitive advantage. People and knowledge are our most valuable assets. If you are willing to embrace a sales process that works, are self- disciplined, can multi-task, are self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed, have a passion for technology, and have solid comprehension abilities, we want to hear from you.
With offices in New York City, Westchester County, Upstate NY, Long Island, NY, New Jersey, and Greater Philadelphia, Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office is seeking Outside Sales Account Managers dedicated to ensuring long-lasting customer relationships. Outside Sales Account Managers are responsible for driving New Business, managing existing accounts, and building a territory.
- Generate new opportunities to market our full line of award-winning technology solutions and products.
- Attain assigned sales targets.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for technology, people, and processes.
- Emphasis on New Business Development…we provide an effective system targeting best opportunities with letters, scripts, voicemails, and visits.
- Handle multiple priorities.
- Approach each day with a keen sense of self-discipline and urgency.
- Comprehend technology and how technology enables business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Commitment to planning key activities conducive to growth.
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients.
- Effective use of time management skills
- Effectively utilize provided technology to manage accounts (CRM tool)
- Identify customer pain points using effective questioning technique leading to a valued solution.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers as needed.
Key Working Relationships:
- Reports directly to Sales Manager
- Collaborates closely with team members in sales as well as all departments.
- Coordinate and utilize team as well as manufacturer regional support.
- High school or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office is proud to offer its advantage package:
- Salary, Uncapped Commissions, Bonuses, and Expense Allowiance
- Outstanding Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation Time
- Excellent Paid On-Going Training and Improvement of Sales Skill Sets
- Positive, Inspiring, FUN, and Professional Work Environment
- Focus on Organic Growth and Many Opportunities for Advancement