You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn’t changed our tight-knit feel – we’ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company – it truly is a special place.
While reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the position is a unique role that will enable you to sell a broad range of value-based flexible packaging solutions. Our diverse breadth of capabilities and material science knowledge will affords you significant options to meet the dynamic needs of the food, beverage, pet and home and personal care markets.
- You will work directly with our sales, production, graphics, sales support and technical groups to further innovate and present core and new products to the market.
- Use your business development skills to acquire new customers or grow business with existing customers.
- Build, manage and innovate product solutions.
- Ability to develop and execute strategy for your accounts that drives growth and long term retention
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with and communicating with engineers, supply chain and manufacturing personnel.
- Ability to identify and negotiate business with key decision makers.
- Uphold our strong reputation for high quality products and dedicated customer service.
This position will be in our Flexible Packaging Division and will be based in the Northeast US. We are seeking a high potential candidate with the desire for a significant level of responsibility who will have a major impact on the company with opportunity to develop and grow in their career.
- We expect you to have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You will also have at least 5 years of sales experience or a strong technical background, with packaging or flexible packaging experience preferred.
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you and your family. In addition, we offer competitive wages and retirement plans.
Apply today and help us grow stronger.
For more information, visit www.sonoco.com/careers or follow us on social media @sonoco_careers!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.