Join NFP Corp
Ranked in the Top 10 Best P&C Agencies to
Work for by “Insurance Journal”!
Exceptional Growth Opportunities are our Specialty!
Conveniently located at our Morrisville VT Office
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
About the Position:
Customer Service is the top priority of this position. There is a large Sales component as well: Generating new business from marketing programs, existing accounts, commercial producer referrals, and referrals from real estate and mortgage agents. Efficient servicing will be required in this position in order to maintain excellent customer relations. This position will coordinate the processing of personal lines new and renewal business.
- Generate new sales through: Commercial Producers, referrals from mortgage companies and real estate companies.
- Manage & prepare quotations.
- Complete and upload new business applications.
- Manage new accounts in Agency Automation System
- Respond to company memos or e-mail in timely manner.
- Maintain positive relationships and keep direct communication with company underwriters and staff.
- Keep informed and up to date on industry and company issues.
- Improve/refine sales techniques through continuing education.
- Maintain account files in accordance with established procedures.
- Complete performance objectives as directed by the Manager.
- Perform other specific duties as requested by the Manager.
- Some processing on assigned accounts, including: daily mail, ordering of renewal or new coverage’s, invoicing, binders, company and/or client correspondence, suspense and follow-up, computer information input and client and/or policy information update.
- Maintain control on renewal expirations and binders.
- Check policies, endorsements, and other policy documents for accuracy.
- Manage adding coverages to existing accounts.
- Market, quoting, and placing new and renewal risks. Set up complete policy applications and/or specifications as required for new or renewal business in conjunction with clients’ needs and in conjunction with producer instructions.
- Maintain Pipeline weekly with sold business.
- Coordinate with accounting department in collecting premiums promptly or taking action in accordance with agency credit program.
- Individual will also process any task as needed to relieve the loads of others in the department.
- P&C License
- 3-4 years personal lines experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Insurance brokerage experience preferred