Why work for Knight
At Knight Transportation, our experience has shown that hard working, engaged individuals focus on solving problems and improving efficiencies, which is our greatest differentiator. Our goal as an organization is to be the very best in our industry. The best in profitability, returns, culture, growth, innovation and ideas.
Are you willing to take personal accountability, problem solve, grow and help others to do the same? Then join a team that believes in everyone giving their best, honesty and mutual respect always and a passion for continual learning.
As an Account Manager, you are providing exceptional customer service while communicating daily on the status of our accounts.
This position includes operations, data entry, analytics, problem solving, informational requests and impeccable follow-through.
- Create a personal and professional relationship with every customer
- Verbally communicate with each customer daily and practice integrity in each conversation
- Actively seek to understand each customer’s requirements, procedures, and goals through consistent verbal contact
- Establish additional business opportunities through solution-based recommendations
- Secure customer rapport through genuine and exceptionally responsive interactions
- Track loads and provide accurate and efficient updates
- Ensure all loads are meeting service requirements through proactive communication with business partners and team members
- Understand and execute market objectives
- Produce quality opportunities through lead generation
- Grow your Market
- Provide world class customer service
- Be impactful in achieving team and company objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Transportation experience or knowledge of industry strongly preferred
- Aptitude for working in a fast-paced, high intensity office environment
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Medical, Dental and insurances eligibility after 60 days
- 401K match after 90 days