As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
New opportunity based in California for a Enterprise SaaS Sales Manager to join the Arxpan Team within the Bruker BioSpin Group. Arxspan is a leading SaaS provider to research and development (R&D) organizations to securely capture, manage, share and exploit structured and unstructured data.
Will manage and expand targeted business relationships with prospects and large clients, including development and implementation of strategy, sales plan, and forecasts for overall business development, sales, and account management. The Enterprise Saas Manager is expected to exceed revenue targets and maximize revenue potential in the market through a professional and ethical business approach.
- Generate and develop new business to meet or exceed specified revenue goals
- Manage consistent growth within client base
- Initiative and develop contacts with selected staffing clients and strategic partners
- Manage territory planning process and communicate territory plans internally
- Develop customer relations including but not limited to sales leads, research, cold calling, qualifying leads, developing leads, and customer service
- Maintain and develop client relations for established existing customers, assuring all existing customers are contacted regularly to ensure customer.
- Develop and implement a sales action plan with objectives and strategies to increase revenue and aggressively acquire new accounts
- Seek and create opportunities to expand business with current clients identifying further business needs, developing and presenting solutions
- Attend conventions, conferences, and trade shows as needed; prepare post-event reports and analysis
- Regularly interacts with executives of major and prospective clients
- Analyze existing and anticipated client needs and promote company services to fill such requirements
- Manage the preparation and implementation of accurate sales and business development plans, sales forecasts and strategies
- Formulate the overall objectives and strategy to develop a high-value relationship within all targeted areas of the accounts
- Understand prospective client’s culture, product portfolio, competitive position, financial state, investment plan, organization structure and key decision makers
- Function as liaison between client companies and operations staff
- Maintain customer records in the Arxspan system.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years SaaS sales work experience with a track record of proven success
- Additional experience with at least one other vertical sector (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Chemical, Food and Beverage)
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and manage large ($1m+) deals and close the run-rate business
- Entrepreneurial salesperson with a strong sense of accountability and ability to create sales results within a complex environment
- Well-developed sales development, negotiation, closing, account and project management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, technical, proposal, negotiation and influence, interpersonal communication and presentation skills with advanced technology skills and proficiency in MS Office Suite, fluency in English required
- Proven ability to develop and deliver successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees to execute and drive successful sales cycles
- Proven leadership, judgment, and business acumen with sound decision making abilities
- Advanced organizational, problem-solving, time management, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deliver within deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to build positive and productive work relationships with people at all levels.
- Versatility, flexibility, willingness, with enthusiasm and excitement for challenges and opportunity.
- Highly self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence and high standards with advanced performance teams in a global, multi-cultural organization
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
- Maintain a valid passport with flexibility fordomestic and international travel.
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance withexport control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine theireligibility in light of export control restrictions.