Wolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician and pharmacist editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
CE's mission is to improve care worldwide. To achieve this vision, CE has strived to deeply understand the challenges facing clinicians and provider organizations as they evolve their work-flow to cope with changing regulatory payment pressures while striving to deliver high quality and effective care. The Account Manager position is a remote opportunity with the geographic territory of Sacramento, CA the person will ideally be based in or around the Sacramento area. Territories are subject to change periodically.
Opportunity Identification & Development
* Closely coordinate with Inside Sales
* Identify target opportunity and stakeholders
* Facilitate outreach and background information collection with new opportunity
* Identify and build relationships with key stakeholders
* Conduct customer needs assessment
* Qualify target opportunity based upon account value, threats, and barriers
* Determine opportunity accountability & responsibilities by role for active selling phase
* Identify and validate customer needs
* Communicate product value prop and solution design
* Customize value prop/product solution proposal
* Develop and review implementation scope
* Coordinate Inside Sales team in executing supporting active selling functions including contract creation, terms and conditions development, quoting, and modifications
* Conduct contract reviews, pricing, and negotiation
* Obtain final signature and finalize order
* Closely coordinate with Inside Sale team in select customer management reporting and preparation
* Review account utilization management reporting
* Conduct regular account review meetings
* Collaborate with marketing in account communications planning and marketing campaigns
* Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
* Oversee contract renewals driven by Inside Sales team
Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: A BS/BA Degree preferred or Equivalent experience or equivalent; MBA preferred but not required
* Minimum 5 years sales experience. Healthcare/ Technology software sales exp preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships with and present to key decision-makers of hospitals and health systems
* Proven track record of coordinating with Inside Sales representatives to advance opportunities in in territory
* Excellent account management skills and ability to manage external and internal business priorities
* Ability to demonstrate and communicate value of sophisticated and complex products/technologies
* Highly motivated, with proven ability to over-achieve individual and team based targets
* Ability to construct, present and execute a Territory Business Plan
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
* Excellent analytical, listening and presentation skills
* Effective time management and prioritization skills
* Exceptional verbal and communication skills
* Excellent administrative and organizational skills and process-orientation
* Expertise in Microsoft product suite and SalesForce preferred
Travel Requirement: Ability to travel up to 60%
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at 888 (495) 4771.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled