This position will cover Women's Health and Clinical accounts throughout the New England area.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for maintaining existing accounts as well as closing new business through the assigned territory. Account managers will drive attainment and profitability by providing continuing education, executing aligned marketing strategies and manage customer relationships with in physician offices by identifying important decision makers for laboratory services.
Duties include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
* Drive for new business, maintain revenue growth, up selling of existing accounts, new lead generation, referrals and establish strong business relationship through service
* Identify and forecast all up-selling and cross selling opportunities with Regional Sales Director with a robust sales pipeline
* Manage Accounts through ongoing business to business reviews of quality of service, logistics, supplies, test offerings, marketing materials to identify customer needs
* Ensure customer retention by maintaining excellent customer service, build relationships at multiple levels within the account to maximize efficiency of call point process
* Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional resources as needed)
* Partner with all departments within the company to successfully resolve clients’ service issues
* Partner and deliver prompt and frequent communication with sales team and clients
* Willingness to travel to client sites and to sales trainings/events for extended periods of time
* Provide continuing education to customer on company technologies and laboratory testing
* Complete All administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
* Act in accordance with all compliance with company policies and government regulations
* Associate Degree
* Must have a clean, valid Driver License and a vehicle to use for work on a daily basis.
* 3-5 years of experience in healthcare or sales related setting
* Prior experience in problem solving, customer service, and related functions in healthcare, hospital or physician organization
* Attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills
* Drive to succeed and High initiative
* Ability to learn new systems and processes
* Hands on experience and ability to work closely with other company units and team members
* Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally assist outside of the assigned region.
* Approximately 50% travel.
* Bachelor Degree
* Knowledge of healthcare industry and laboratory diagnostics
* Experience working with SalesForce is a plus
* Bilingual English/Spanish is helpful
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled