• Support Multiple Focused Accounts in North America.
• Develop Strategic Business Plans for Focused Accounts and drive Revenue Growth for Richtek
• Build rapport, credibility and value with assigned customers and distribution by responding quickly and professionally to inquiries (technical, pricing, samples).
• Work closely with the Richtek FAEs, Sales, Marketing, and Engineering Teams
• Understand Richtek’s broad spectrum of Power Management products.
• Contribute to Internal FAE/Sales meetings and management with Sales input.
• BSEE with at least 2 years of experience in Power Management/Semiconductor sales experience is a plus
• Experienced in dealing with distributors and OEMs as well as overseas customers and partners.
• Ability to articulate technical concepts and deliver critical information by writing technical emails and/or responding to technical inquires.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Demonstrate a proven track record on large and small focused accounts with the ability to penetrate and expand into new sales geography.
• Capability to interface extensively with distributors to drive demand creation for Richtek.
• Bilingual and able tp speak mandarin is preferable
Market Competitive Salary