Q: What do 1.12 MILES and this JOB opportunity have in common?
A: 1.12 miles is the height of the stack of one-dollar bills that our 125 Sales Representatives took to the bank in just the last year alone!
That's right. Our Sales Professional Team divided up over $14,236,000 last year.
Want to join them in an environment that features the following?
1) Exciting New Product each and every week.
2) NO Cold Calls.
3) NO Travel.
4) The chance to do what you love: SELL!
Due to astonishing growth, Asset Marketing Services, LLC, is looking for 20 Account Managers to specialize in selling rare and collectible gold and silver coins from mints around the world. We have 4 call centers across the country and have been in business for 36 years with over 5 million satisfied customers and an A Better Business Bureau rating. Since 2002, our company has grown its revenue nearly 1,400%! Due to an abundance of new customer names generated from our marketing efforts, we are in a significant growth mode for full time and part time positions. It's an awesome time to get onboard for people looking to work in a fun, fast- paced environment, while making lots of money. Last year ourtop earner made $416,000! While an astounding56 reps made over $100,000!
Position Title: Account Manager - Inside Phone Sales
- Provide clients with the opportunity to build a world class coin collection by presenting desired products, researching and obtaining coins for specific customers, and negotiating payment terms to encourage long-term, repeat future sales.
- Making warm calls to actively develop accounts
- Building strong customer relationships, loyalty and trust
- Attain sales productivity goals
- Hourly rate commissions
- Full Benefits: 401K, Medical /dental, disability and life insurance, 16 paid vacation days, PLUS 8 paid holidays and up to 26 additional paid days off for attaining performance goals!!!
- Paid Incentive Trips to destinations across the globe!
- Monday- Friday, 40-hour work week
- Proprietary product line, with new products weekly. Our coins are rare, unique pieces of history that tell a story!
- Loyal repeat customers
- Professional customer service department
- Experienced management team
- Paid Individualized and Group Training
- Must have minimum high school diploma
- Additional education preferred
- 2 years of sales experience preferred. No previous knowledge of our industry necessary.
- Knowledge of sales presentation and closing strategies
- Strong ethics, trustworthy and honesty is required
- Your selling skills need to be sharp, but it also benefits you greatly to have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Ability to be persistent, perseverant
- Be coachable
- A competitive attitude
- Maintain a professional, helpful attitude