In the end, recruiting is about people. Our information systems, processes and methodologies give us the firm foundation from which we provide exceptional services and outcomes, but it’s our people and their human talents and abilities that determine the quality of work and success of our partnerships.
Do you want to become one of these people? Do you share the passion to be client centric focusing on exceeding client expectations?
People Science, a fast paced and growing recruitment consulting and recruitment process outsourcing company is adding to our team of over achievers. Currently, we have an Account Manager position available at our California expansion office in San Mateo.
In this high profile position, you will build new direct client relationships for our Staffing and RPO business services by developing business through activities such as:
- Prospect potential customers to increase sales pipeline for our Staffing and RPO.
- Deliver tailored phone/web presentations/demos with technical content and occasional in-person meetings.
- Apply a consultative sales process, identify opportunities and communicate the value that our products deliver as the solution.
- Help refine the sales process, manage the sales cycle, and close deals to achieve targets.
- Present weekly updates/metrics to management on customer acquisition and feedback.
Your skills will include:
- Sales experience selling to Talent Acquisition in Staffing or RPO
- Previous Recruiting experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Passion for building and maintaining long-term business relationships
- A dedication to quickly understand the client's culture, their requirements and convey that to potential candidates in a passionate way
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills: detailed oriented and resourceful
- Strong computer skills
- Comfortable with change and innovation
- Sound self awareness
- Interface well with management and clients
- A true ability to do the work