Commercial Lines Account Manager
We are a Martin County based Independent Insurance Agency looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager that would like to join our growing team. Looking for a high energy individual with the ability to retain, grow, and manage a book of business. This position requires efficiency with time management, organization, a positive team player personality, and a commitment to customer service.
Our mission is Education. Value. Peace of Mind.
- New business quotes and proposals to clients
- Renewal Workflow for existing clients
- Communicate effectively with customers via phone, in person, and in writing
- Act professionally and ethically in all aspects of work
- Ability to assess client needs and coverage requirements
- Liaison between the insurance companies on behalf of our clients
- Claims Management
- 2-20 Insurance Florida License is preferred
- Minimum of two years insurance experience
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Excellent phone and sales skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to navigate our Agency Management System
This is a Full-Time position, offering a competitive salary, benefits, and training.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years