We are looking for a dynamic, highly self-motivated Account Manager to develop and expand our customer base in the Southwest Ohio area. In this position you will be responsible to create and maintain positive working relationships with our client companies. This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills, and a highly driven, self-motivated individual that is upbeat and service oriented.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Engineering/Technical experience in the staffing industry required. (Engineers, Designers, Skilled Trades)
- Excellent client building skills.
- Proven track record with new account development and resource development.
- Proven track record with technical recruitment experience.
- Proficient and comfortable operating PC/Windows, MS Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly driven, self-motivated individual that is upbeat and service oriented.
Compensation is commensurate with experience to include yearly bonus and benefits such as holiday, vacation, medical and dental insurance, along with 401k and profit sharing.