The Toptracer Range Account Manager’s primary duty is to manage and develop relationships on all TTR accounts that cover the United States. This will include emphasis on being part of the final stages of the sales cycle, assisting in the handover from install to completion and ensuring each venue is performing to its highest potential.
Toptracer Range is a camera-based ball-tracking technology and gaming platform that transforms the driving range experience for consumers and the businesses for driving range owners and operators. The candidate will create his / her plan and be responsible for delivering revenue results. Other key responsibilities include building and fostering relationship with partners, managing the end-to-end sales cycle and attending conferences and events to grow the Toptracer Range business. The successful candidate must be a passionate and proactive visionary in driving the adoption of Toptracer Range. He and she must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detailed oriented and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Assist in managing the later stages of the sales cycle alongside the sales manager
• Play a key role in the handover from installation to completion
• Assume account management responsibilities in maintaining the existing relationships of Toptracer Range’s partners
• Support venue launch events and other marketing initiatives, particularly around new feature launches
• Assist in post-sales projects and interact closely with the inside sales, operations, training, and marketing teams to ensure a great experience for our partners
• Support venues with effective reporting to assist in site performance
• Collect success stories and feedback from existing venues to utilize in future sales opportunities
• Create partner events to develop a Toptracer Range community
• Communicate monthly via phone and annually with site visits
• Attend conferences, tradeshows, and industry networking events
• Participate in regularly scheduled meetings to measure sales progress and track results
• Bachelor’s Degree in business related field
• 2-4 + years of experience in account management/marketing promotion required
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong customer relationship management skills
• 2-3 years of experience in the golf industry
• Requires up to 50% travel
About Topgolf Toptracer Range
The company was founded in 2006 with the goal to enrich the experience of watching golf on TV. By developing a unique software capable of tracking the flight of a golf ball in a camera feed, and adding graphics to make this visible on screen, Toptracer has achieved this. Several of the world’s largest broadcasting companies expressed interest, and soon Toptracer was being featured in TV coverage from the biggest golf tournaments in the world, such as The Open Championship and the Ryder Cup.
In 2012 we launched our first prototype of Toptracer Range. A system utilizing the original Toptracer TV technology to track and analyze every shot hit on a driving range. It makes golfers’ practice sessions more rewarding, but more importantly makes it a lot more fun to go to the driving range.
If we can help people all over the world enjoy the wonderful game of golf even more with our small contributions in TV and driving range technology, our mission is fulfilled.