Next Level Training and Support:
Real support means real leadership that has your back. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Account Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. We'll arm you with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales pros will teach you their most successful formulas and work strategies that directly lead to their successes.
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- $65k - $159k First Year Income Potential
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 bonuses per year)
- Stock Sharing Programs & Long Term Income
- State-Of-The-Art Training Platform (we'll train you)
- Company Generated Prospects
- Annual Awards Trip (Incredible Locations)
- Coaching and Mentorship from Servant Leadership
- Relaxed Flexible Work Environment (we are fun and family)
- Rapid Career Advancement Based on Your Merit
Make a Difference:
You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of innovative and affordable benefits and business services. Our Account Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been higher!
Account Manager Requirements:
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Commitment to Excellence
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Accountable and Coachable Team Player
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Our Mission: Helping Other People Everyday (HOPE) is more than a clever acronym for the people of USHA. For them, it is a mission that is lived on a daily basis; an organization wide commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Account Manager position is also relevant to job seekers with various work experiences such as: Business Manager Finance Marketing Banking Sales Regional and Territory Manager Server Bartender Part Time Assistant Coordinator Secretary Receptionist Appointment Setter Tele Call Center Teacher Waiter Phone Support Customer Service Real Estate and Auto Sales Retail Sales Educators Graduates Agent Financial Services Leasing Accountant Representative Transitioning Military Personnel Business Graduates