Account Operations & Renewals Specialist
Do you use data to tell a story? Do you enjoy a fast paced, energetic environment? If so, we’re hiring an Account Operations & Renewals Specialist whose mission will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Client Relations Management team by supporting contract analysis, contract adjustments and amendments for existing clients, pricing analysis to assist client engagement around renewals and general issues, amendments, invoice adjustments and discussions resulting from client questions or needs.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Account Operations, the Specialist will work closely with the account managers on the CRM team to handle client questions and support discussion and negotiation. The Specialist will be a domain expert understanding Intapp programs, contracts, renewals and the processes surrounding those.
Critical to success in this role is clarity of comprehension of the contract and renewals details, ability to communicate and explain and responsiveness to clients.
The Account Operations & Renewals Specialist has global responsibility to work with CRM Account Managers and clients in all geographies – primarily remotely.
What you get to do in this role:
- Review, revise and process contract and renewal adjustments
- Drive best practices to arrive at quality contracts and renewals
- Assist in creation of tailored client contracts to meet specific requests
- Continuously review Intapp’s understanding of the Client Success Programs and Initiatives and own the corresponding CS playbooks under the guidance and instruction of the CRM Leadership Team
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders/internal customers
- Consult with stakeholders to understand business problems and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements
- Assist with organizing and maintaining of Intapp’s contracts and renewals management system
- Contract and Renewal Auditing – accuracy, completeness, approvals received/recorded, recurring revenue, ACV, etc.
- Assist in a wide range of support tasks, utilizing strong organizational and analytical skills, under the supervision of CRM, Contract and Legal Operations leaders
- Support and optimize contract execution process
- Contribute as a team player to help maximize the value of the CRM team as an effective, respected, and valued resource within the company
- Play a client advocacy role in internal contract and renewal processing
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5 years in business process analysis, business analysis, management consulting and/or change management
- 3+ years in Renewals/Contract Operations in SaaS company
- Excellent leadership and organizational management skills
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Creative problem solver
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Strong report creation skills
- Proven experience developing and delivering effective customer facing communications and contracts
- Strong financial and business acumen with a client service mentality
- Strong time management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to listen carefully, influence and network with a broad spectrum of internal and external colleagues and customers
- Self-starter, reliable, honest and a proven team player
- Resourceful problem solver, driven by results and comfortable working in a dynamic environment