At Morgan & Morgan, the work we do matters. For millions of Americans, we’re the last line of defense against big companies that will trample anyone in their path to make a quick buck. From attorneys to client support staff to the marketing and web teams, every member of our firm has a key role to play in the fight for consumer rights.
It’s a fight we are winning, having recovered more than $7 billion for hundreds of thousands of people.
Our 3,000 employees are all united by one mission: For The People. We’re not just another law firm. There’s only one Morgan & Morgan, and we’ll say it again — the work we do matters.
So, are you ready to join the fight?
Essential Duties Include:
- Cost Checks
- Expense Vouchers
- Filing paperwork
- Coordination of supplies and another needs for the office
- Depositing money into the cost and trust account
- Cutting outstanding bill and lien checks out of the trust account
- Cutting proceed checks out of the trust account
- Other accounting administrative duties
Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and demonstrate acute attention to detail. Excellent organizational skills, written and communication skills are essential. Must be a team player and able to function in a fast-paced, high volume work environment.
Should have strong computer and keyboarding skills as well. We are looking for another energetic, caring person to join the M&M team.
- Previous accounting experience is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills experience desired
- Sets up and monitors projects in Litify
- Performs and provides reports and queries for projects on a daily, weekly, monthly, and as needed basis.
- Responsible for the completion of General Accounting Projects as assigned.
- Responsible for keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a bachelor’s degree in business with emphasis in accounting is preferred but not required
Morgan & Morgan is a leading personal injury law firm dedicated to protecting the people, not the powerful. This success starts with our staff.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.