Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Demonstrates good verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates good listening skills.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates good writing skills.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Able to operate with minimal guidance, independently or in team environment.
- Great organization skills and detailed oriented.
- Self-starter with ability to plan and meet deadlines.
Responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate candidate interviews within key accounts.
- Scheduling interviews with hiring managers, leads and SME’s.
- Coordinate pre-onboarding activities for new hires.
- Ordering hardware, software & services in a system.
- Assist and manage onboarding activities for new employees.
- Guide new employees through Ciber and client processes.
- Enter new hire information in QuickBase and PeopleSoft.
- Track and coordinate annual background checks for employees & subcontractors.
- Provide resolution of discrepancies in client time entry systems and Ciber‘s time entry systems.
- Review and coordination of client invoices.
- Work with timesheet approvers to get employees timesheets submitted on time.
- Responsible for updating internal SharePoint site and uploading work orders, contracts to the client SharePoint site.
- Responsible for planning events. I.e. monthly consultant birthdays, holiday parties and employee appreciations.
- Responsible for purchasing & ordering coffee supplies, event supplies, forms, printer cartridges, business cards for consultants.
This position requires the
successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual
Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Ciber Global is an IT
consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology
strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974,
Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.