SEEKING Accounts Payable Specialists
Volt is seeking energetic Accounts Receivable / Payable Specialists to work in a high volume atmosphere. You are high energy, able to adapt quickly and wear multiple hats.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process high volume purchase order (PO) and non-PO related vendor invoices in the ERP system.
- Ensure the aging of accounts receivable for assigned clients are reconciled at a level consistent with financial controls
- Accurate and timely post all accounts receivable, including the posting of live checks, lockbox checks, ACH wires and online automatic deductions to ensure the aging of accounts receivable for assigned clients
- Ensure all invoices are coded to the correct general ledger accounts and cost centers.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and interact with vendors regarding issues relating to invoices.
- Maintain and organize filing of vendor invoices and other supporting documentation.
- Review the “goods received but not vouchered” account and resolve issues to keep the account current.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently with little instruction and can adapt to change.
- Able to work well with others in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with knowledge of Excel.
- Two plus years experience in Account Receivable / Payable Environment
- Organization and time management skills to prioritize multiple tasks, and to be available for a high volume of incoming calls
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Demonstrate ability to identify and resolve complex problems requiring changes in priorities and workflow, or partnering with other units
- Action-oriented and solution-driven and able to work in a fast pace environment.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer