To be considered an ideal candidate, you should be an extremely competent and motivated sales person who has partnered with international distributors throughout the world in the vitamins and supplement field.
You have worked with limited resources, in fast-paced and energetic environments, and are ready to challenge yourself.
You have executed multi-country product sales outside USA.
Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Work with President to define and execute on international expansion plan.
- Promote Alfa Vitamins Laboratories’ products to distributors worldwide, as well as trade shows and other events.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Create Pre Sales and Invoices on QuickBooks.
- Follow up with client’s orders on daily basis.
- Resolves customer complaints and queries
- Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates
- Attend trade shows.
- Must travel outside the country to meet with clients
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Tracking Customer Sales, Help Desk Experience, QuickBooks, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills in both English and Spanish.
**** Commissions are based on Sales