Account Representative (Paid Training and Monthly Bonus)
Don’t settle for another short-term or seasonal position. Start earning a competitive hourly rate plus a monthly bonus, based on your performance. Work in a team environment and help customers resolve their delinquent accounts over the phone. Sharpen your communication and negotiation skills and stay productive throughout the day. 59% of our Account Reps earn a bonus with an average monthly payout of $703.00.
Currently hiring a class of New Account Representatives.
- Pay: Earn a competitive hourly rate plus monthly performance bonus
- Paid Holidays: Spend 7 paid holidays with your family and friends, including the day after Thanksgiving
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401K
- Wellbeing: Stretch away the stress throughout the day with our Spirit Squad
- Dress: As long as its professional, dress comfortably and with your own style
- Help customers improve their financial position by understanding their situation, responding with empathy, and creating solutions
- Determine reason for delinquency to secure payment while building rapport
- Educate customers on account terms and alternate payment programs and methods
- Negotiate and offer solutions for repayment that best suits the consumer and the business
- Balance scripted conversation with natural rapport, and provide accurate and detailed documentation of account to ensure proper follow-up
- No prior call center or collections experience is required
- Ability to successfully pass criminal background check, along with a drug screen
- Ability to reliably work base schedule of Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30, one evening shift (10:00am-7:00pm) per week, and one 4-hour Saturday shift per month.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Ability to quickly learn new things and apply them on a daily basis
- Strong individual drive and competition or achievement driven
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Windows and moderate typing skills
- Desire to work in a positive team environment
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
Take our brief assessment as your first step. Your best new career option could literally be a click away.Click APPLY NOW to begin the brief assessment from your phone or computer.
ARS National Services.Be MORE.