Work from Home Account Representatives Immediate Positions Available-
As the COVID- 19 situation evolves we understand that times are different, uncertain and this can be a challenging time. Here at ARS we are stronger than ever and are hiring 20 Account Representatives to join our growing office in Houston TX.
Do not settle for another short-term or seasonal position when we have permanent, full time positions right here! If you are looking for a career and a company you can rely on, you’ve come to the right place and your new career is just a click away.
This position temporarily will be performed remotely. The successful candidate MUST live within the Houston area, as this position will train and work from home until such time as it is determined that the role can safely transition back into the office work site full-time.
Start earning a competitive hourly rate plus a monthly bonus, based on your performance. As an Account Representative you are the lifeline of the company, working with customers in their financial situation and identifying the best means of recovery by negotiating payment terms with empathy, professionalism, and tact.
In return for your hard work in our great team environment, we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee achievement recognition and awards
- Progressive employee well-being program
- Opportunities for career growth and development
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to successfully pass criminal background check, along with a drug screen*
- Strong work history; Prior Call Center and Customer Service experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, think critically, and create solutions.
- Dependable, well-organized, and possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Windows and possess moderate typing skills
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
Work from home requirements:
- MUST live within the Houston area
- MUST have a designated remote workspace free from distractions
- Reliable stable internet connection with wired access to your modem or router
- Training is 4 weeks- MUST have the ability to work base schedule of Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am to 7pm and one 4-hour Saturday shift per month. Training could be conducted a few hours/days per week onsite. The health and safety of our employees, their families, our clients, candidates, and our communities are of the utmost importance to us and we are following the recommended social distancing guidelines.
Click APPLY to take our brief assessment, and to see if this opportunity is a great fit for you!
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Take our brief assessment and apply TODAY - Your new career could literally be a click away.