High quality building envelope construction manufacture is seeking a highly motivated self-starter to launch and develop the Chicago, IL US area. Individual must have Architectural engineer and owner sales experience with a proven track record for relationship/ consultative sales in the specification market.
Duties include :
1. Work closely with distribution partners and independent reps
2. Calling on Architects Engineers owners and contractors to introduce and technically consult for waterproofing roofing and surfacing projects.
3. Follow-up through the company CRM with simplistic sales reporting and opportunity tracking systems.
4. Visit project sites and review conditions for application of materials.
5. Offer scopes of work and specifications for projects.
6. Have the desire and ability to create and close a sale.
7. Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing and products
8. Conduct group presentations though PowerPoint and trade organizational involvement.
Excellent compensation bonus package including health benefits and vehicle
State of the art internal sales support services
Comprehensive regional marketing support program
Comprehensive training program
Job Type: Full-time
Bonus, Medical & Life Ins, 401K, Car, Expenses