Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
The Account Service Associate will contribute to the achievement of the Global Serviced Branch goals as well as corporate goals relating to the growth, profit, renewal retention, account service and producer/client management. Branch is responsible for commercial U.S. policies which are part of an overall account managed on behalf of Chubb’s international zones. The Account Service Associate gathers and analyzes account-specific information (including but not limited to loss information, exposures, financials, loss control reports) and prepares risk report for referral to the Servicing Underwriter; corresponds with both local U.S. producers and overseas underwriters to compile necessary information; develops information and recommendations based upon account review; determines strategy in conjunction with the underwriter and product board guidelines; handles all coordination of accounts being sent to the Processing Center and completes all rating and issuance instructions including appropriate forms, coverages and final premium; ensures electronic file integrity; ensures internal and external service standards are met to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. This position may be assigned renewal underwriting authority.
- Coordination of Account Status for the Financial Lines book of business in accordance to standard protocol in required timeframes, including proper documentation of notes and takeaways from meetings.
- Manage workflow, take initiative, responsibility, and have accountability for all Financial Lines accounts for Financial Lines Servicing Underwriters in US field offices including rotational assignments and liaison with overseas Producing Offices. Position is the point of contact professional for operational workflow.
- Complete all tasks within Chubb Service Standards, which include all aspects of programs from Submission to Binding to Implementation to Task Tracking/Completion and preparation for Renewal on assigned accounts
- Handle all inquiries, questions, and issues in a timely and professional manner according to CGS standards.
- Reviews submission information with the underwriter, researches and provides analysis of account information, and ensures overall regulatory compliance.
- Facilitates account processing and servicing
- Reviews, verifies and publishes all documents in the electronic customer file
- Researches and responds to Producer and Overseas Underwriter inquires
- Serves as the first point of contact for the internal and external contacts on account related matters
- Ensures MAX and other tracking systems are updated timely
- Successful completion of a college level curriculum and/or at least 2 years of commercial insurance experience
- Strong data quality and computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to compile, evaluate and interpret complex detailed information and data
- Must have knowledge of electronic systems, underwriting principles, policy forms and the ability to recognize exposure to loss
- Demonstrates math aptitude, knowledge of rating systems, underwriting rate/rule manuals; Proficient in on line reference manuals and familiar with other regulatory agencies
- Understand and develop efficient workflows to service our business
- Ability to research, think critically, analyze, prioritize, take initiative, problem solve, and work under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.