Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
We are seeking several talented individuals to join the Pharmacy Solutions team. Our Pharmacy Service Specialists assist pharmacies, patients and insurance companies in prescription processing in accordance with established policies. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer incoming calls to assist customers with a variety of inquiries
- Place calls to gather data to resolve pharmacy claim and coverage inquiries
- Obtain authorization from insurance companies to process new transactions
- Partner with Claims Adjusters to determine claim eligibility and claim status
- Enter and maintain accurate records in our information system
- Respond to customer requests regarding service, products, and account information
- Analyze and rectify customer concerns using established procedures
- Minimum 2-4 years of related experience is required
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills are required; Microsoft Office Suite a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including good grammar and diction
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all business interactions
- Ability to quickly and accurately organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operational guides/procedure manuals
- Make sound decisions with an ability to learn quickly
- Understanding of medical terminology is desired
- Ability to sit for long periods of time (up to 8 hrs per day)
Licenses or Certifications: Pharmacy Technician License a plus
Written Abilities: Proficient Grammar, sentence structure and written communication skills are required
Education: Minimum High School Diploma or GED. Some experience in the health care field is a plus
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.