Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims Industry and their supply chain partners. We solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. We are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.
The Account Support Representative is responsible for handling inbound and outbound non-sales and non-technical customer service needs and by controlling escalations to the account team and by contributing to handling customer needs in the territory backline queue. The representative will be tasked with the understanding of our financial system in order to read invoices/post payments, as well as introduce “self-help” tools such as online invoice viewing (and payment), Mitchell University training and making sure our customers get to the proper internal resources specific to their needs. This position also interfaces closely with Finance, Technical Support, Order Processing, and the Shop Sales groups. These representatives are expected to provide excellent customer service and to be skilled in prompt issue resolution, cross functional collaboration and effective verbal and written communication.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer inbound customer service related calls
- Make outbound customer service related calls
- Have excellent customer service skills, demeanor and attitude
- Assist the Sales organization with backline customer service tasks
- Address customer billing questions and resolve payment issues in a timely manner
- Register and activate products
- Provide editorial information as requested by the customer
- Effectively document all customer contacts in Mitchell’s CRM system, including actions taken and next steps
- Effectively manage and act on requests (cases/tasks) that come in via email or our website
- Contribute to process improvement and knowledgebase content to continuously improve the team processes and body of knowledge
- High school degree or GED equivalent required
- Accurate typing and 10 keypad experience
- Customer Service experience required; Prior experience in contact center or automotive industry is strongly preferred
- Additional PC skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, Salesforce, and Netsuite preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Schedule flexibility is necessary. We are open 5:30AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday and changes to schedule may occur
- We are looking for an individual who is a positive and professional team player
- French fluency is a plus
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.