Provides financial information to the organization by maintaining and reconciling accounts.
* Maintains general ledger accounts by monitoring account preparation; entering amortizations of prepaid accounts; balancing job costs; updating monthly retainage, manage account payable, preparing monthly entries for fixed asset depreciation, accruals, amortization, and cost allocations.
* Summarizes current financial status by analyzing general ledger accounts; compiling and submitting financial statements.
* Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
* Avoids legal challenges by complying with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Provides financial information by answering accounting procedure questions; researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations; determining current charging of labor and materials.
* Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounting, Familiar with PeachTree Accounting software.
Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field.
Bi-lingual Chinese and English is a plus.