LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT TEAM MEMBER TO BE A PART OF A FIRM THAT HAS BEEN IN PRACTICE OVER 50 YEARS - CAREER ADVANCEMENT AND SALARY OPPORTUNITIES ARE BASED UPON PERFORMANCE. THIS IS A FAS-TRACK POSITION THAT WILL OFFER A GREAT AMOUNT OF CLIENT CONTACT.
Accountant Job Duties:
- Reviewing the year end general ledger and closing adjustments made by our bookkeeping staff for our business clients
- Reviewing/processing monthly bookkeeping clients
- Working with staff and clients to obtain additional information needed to prepare their tax returns, which can include individual, partnership and corporate returns
- Reviewing tax returns prepared by staff
- Comparing tax return results with tax plans
- Confer with management for proper application of tax strategies for maximum tax savings.
- 2+ year’s public accounting experience
- 2+ years’ experience preparing individual and business tax returns
Compensation is negotiable based on experience, with benefits to include overtime pay, health insurance, and retirement.
**Only applicants meeting the above criteria will be considered. **