Accountemps Healthcare Recruiter
, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing administrative healthcare professionals in contract and contract-to-hire positions with our clients.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local healthcare community.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- A strong desire to succeed.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER
Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD –
We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. ·
UPWARD MOBILITY –
With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS –
We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply. Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet