SCA Performance is a distinguished leader in specialist vehicle manufacturing working nationwide with dealers and manufacturers including General Motors, Ford, and Jeep.
With our growth, we now have an opening for an Accounting Admin Clerk
We are a fast growing, major player in our space, and any employee joining our team has a great opportunity for growth!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Close out each Unposted Job Transaction for parked vehicles daily
- Enter Job Material transactions from Purchasing
- Run Job Cost Variance Report
- Variances more than $100 turned in to VP of Operations
- Perform Unposted Job Transactions / Post Job Transactions
- Perform Order Shipping in ERP system
- Create SCA Upfit invoices in ERP system
- Copy Journal distribution from Commission Calculation spreadsheet
- Invoice Demos and Create Journal for freight, etc.
- Email invoices to dealerships
- Research Commission Questions from sales reps / work closely with other personnel
- Self-motivated/able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Strong accounting/analytical skills
- Must understand variances
- $18-20 per hour, depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time