Weitzman is recruiting for an Accounting Administrator for our Dallas office located in the Uptown area.
- Administrative Assistant support for the Controller
- General support of accounting department by coordinating treasury wire approvals, incoming and outgoing mail, Fed-Ex/overnight packages, archive services, department calendar, office supply orders, coordination of special events, maintenance of policy/procedure manual, staff assignment list, preparing cubicles/offices for new hires and various other duties as assigned
- Administrative Assistant tasks associated with assessments, draws, monthly financials, quarterly distributions, annual tax returns and invoices, and K-1 letters
- Special projects and other duties as needed
- 3-5+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Effective interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work well with a diverse group of individuals from all levels of an organization
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
Weitzman is one of the largest retail-focused commercial real estate owners and third-party service providers in Texas. Weitzman offers a full range of services including general brokerage, property management, asset management and development services. We operate exclusively in Texas’ major markets: Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Visit our website at www.weitzmangroup.com or follow us on Twitter @WeitzmanGroupTX, Facebook and LinkedIn for other employment opportunities.
Weitzman offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, free on-site parking, access to free onsite fitness facility, and more.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.