Who We Are
Driving Innovation. Together.
A part of a bright future tied to a proud past.
As part of the Toyota family of companies, Toyota Industries Commercial Finance (TICF) creates extraordinary customer experiences through our Brand Promise to be the partner of choice in the commercial finance industry.
Since 1985, TICF has offered an extensive line of commercial financing programs for Toyota forklifts and Hino trucks through our network of Toyota Industrial Equipment and Hino Motor Sales dealers to their customers. Our people-focused team of professionals are constantly striving to provide always better solutions. Because of that we have experienced substantial growth and evolution. We are a new organization with a proud legacy, Are you interested in becoming part of it?
TICF Vision Statement: To be the premier captive finance company that champions Toyota Industries Corporation, Hino Motors and dealers' prosperity.
TICF Mission Statement: Provide financial solutions to sell Toyota Industries, HINO Motors & Dealer products
What You'll Do: Major Duties and Responsibilities
Portfolio Management, Account Services and Reconciliation
* Responsible for effective operational management of the largest and most complex customer accounts in Commercial Finance portfolio, primarily National Accounts and Lead Dealer National Accounts
* Be the point of contact for all assigned accounts throughout the account life cycle: Inception through termination. Interact directly with Commercial Finance customers, dealers and business partners to achieve reconciliation, financial analysis, problem solving and proactive account maintenance objectives for customer accounts
* Maintain delinquency at or below the CF scorecard objective for Major Accounts; Ensure the financial status of the customer accounts remain current. If variances occur, actively follow-up with the customer and other departments through resolution
* Identify any variances between billing and payments through effective account reconciliation and analysis. Follow with the customer to collect past due amounts or issue refunds when applicable
* Provide timely resolution of discrepancies and disputes to minimize delinquency and strengthen customer and dealer relationships
* Deliver a high level of customer and dealer care by providing informed accounts status updates through regular customer/dealer communication
* Prepare and submit financial change and master data requests, and liaison with other departments for processing of any adjustments. Review customer accounts to ensure requested changes are processed and the account status remains as expected
* Lead customer facing and stakeholder conference calls to facilitate communication and develop strategies and solutions for management of complex accounts typically involving high unit volume and multiple locations
* Identify and implement billing changes to better align with the customer's invoicing requirements and payment practices
* Monitor and review portfolio changes, including billing set up for new units, pending maturities, recent terminations and lease transfers to ensure alignment to customer needs
* Generate monthly and ad hoc reports for each customer portfolio through SAP; create and maintain spreadsheets and databases using several reports
* Maintain data integrity of Major Accounts spreadsheets and databases
* Responsible for escalated accounts that require a thorough and in-depth analysis and research, and recommend creative solutions consistent with TICF initiatives and objectives while maintaining operational expense; as assigned by the direct report
* Support and assist with newly assigned Major Accounts portfolio with special billing requirements, lead implementation of the process, monitor and coordinate needed stakeholder meetings between the customer, business partners and dealers
* Standardize processes related to account management through Kaizen methodology and effectuate operational efficiency
* Interact with third party vendors to achieve business objectives (as applicable)
* Participate in customer, dealer and sales business reviews as needed
* Analyze trend data and recommend solutions for improving performance
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and guidelines
* Provide support across business organization with operational questions and requests
* Demonstrate support for all TICF departments in every interaction
* Assist in reconciling accounts as requested by other CF departments or upon request by any leaders within TICF
* Take actions which build positive morale
* Participate and engage in companywide or departmental initiatives
* Provide training as well as maintain training and reference materials for the Major Accounts department
* Facilitate a pro-active approach to systems management and usability improvements
Competencies: Individual Contributor
* Builds Trust - Can be trusted to keep promises and confidences. Is honest and ethical. Behavior is consistently aligned with organization's core values.
* Be faithful to your duties thereby contributing to the Company and to the overall good of society.
* Be ahead of the times through endless creativity, curiosity and pursuit of improvement.
* Be practical and avoid frivolity.
* Be kind and generous; strive to create a warm, homelike atmosphere.
* Be humble and show gratitude for things great and small.
* Communicates Effectively - Expresses self clearly, both in writing and in speaking. Is thorough, yet concise, and is consistently straightforward. Creates clarity. Readily shares information with others.
* Support Change & Innovation- Always supports change initiatives in a positive way. Proactively embraces change. Look for new ways of improving your day to day processes. Partner with your leadership team to support the top organization initiatives to achieve business goals.
* Customer Focused - Expresses a consistent passion to exceed internal and external customer expectations, makes customer satisfaction a priority in all organizational decision making. Treats all associates like a best customer. Acts with a sense of urgency when responding to customers and coaches others to do the same.
* High-Performance Team Player -- Proactively seeks new ways to continually learn and develop. Takes initiative and strives to consistently exceed expectations at all times. Addresses conflicts/concerns through the appropriately avenues in a spirit of cooperation. Creates appropriate SMART goals aligned to the top business objectives.
* Achieves Results - Overcomes obstacles to achieve results that set high standards for others and that positively impact the organization.
Who You Are: Experience, Training & Education
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Access, Word, PowerPoint, preferred
* SAP knowledge, preferredExperience/ Educational Requirements/ Licenses or Certifications
* BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance or related fields, required; Master in Business or related fields, preferred
* Minimum 5 years of experience in accounts receivable and/or payable, required; Previous experience in the financial services industry, preferred
* Commercial Finance experience, preferred
* Customer interaction experience, preferred
* Previous working knowledge or experience with account reconciliation and analysis, requiredSpecial Skills/Knowledge
* Ability to reconcile multiple accounts efficiently
* Ability to analyze large volumes of transactional data
* Proven analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization both written and verbal
* Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
* Demonstrated leadership skills and effectiveness working in a team environment
* Strong detail orientation
* Strong aptitude to learn
* Self-starter and ability to work independently
* Be able to travel 5% as neededTurn Toward Great Benefits
* Work/Life (flextime, 9/80 work schedules offered where applicable)
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vehicle lease and purchase program
* Medical, dental and vision insurance (plus more)
* Generously matched 401(k)
* Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
* Open, collaborative work environment
* Opportunities for growth
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled