We are searching for an Maintenance Technician for an international manufacturing company in the Richmond, Indiana area.
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Deep familiarity with industrial manufacturing machinery
- Familiarity with PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience, as well as experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and adapt to pressure
- Must be flexible and be able to work under a multicultural environment
- Ability to collaborate with other departments and colleagues
Electrical Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and preventative maintenance on CNC industrial machinery
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Perform tests on machinery to ensure quality and performance standard compliance
- Tracking of tool and material inventory
- Creating of maintenance reports for management
- Potential training or supervision of other facility employees
- Adherence to company compliance policies, guidelines, and procedures (OSHA, etc.)
Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food, Logistics, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of You to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career.
Please visit our website @ www.activ8usjp.com >>> Click "Job Seekers" to see more jobs!!!
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.