TS Tech is hiring an accounting Assistant Chief Administrator in its Reynoldsburg, Ohio office. This individual will support a variety of activities including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, various account reconciliations, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and budget plan versus actual analysis. The position interacts with local staff as well as team members from the Company’s 16 facilities located throughout the Americas region.
- Supports accounts receivable functions
- Supports accounts payable functions
- Report development using the Cyberquery Business Intelligence software
- Prepares adjusting journal entries, performs account analysis and account reconciliations
- Assist with the month-end closing process and financial statement preparation
- Provides accurate, complete and timely financial reporting while complying with the Company’s stated JSOX requirements
- Assist with other duties and task as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Accounting preferred.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in similar capacity.
- Prior ERP or other automated business system experience preferred.
- Prior report development experience (Cyberquery, Hyperion, Crystal, Cognos, SQL, etc) is preferred.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience designing, writing and testing queries and tables is preferred.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in report writing using Crystal, Cognos, Cyberquery or other BI tools.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple tasks.
- Strong leadership skills.