The candidate will provide support for monthly client invoicing and monthly financial reconciliations. The candidate will interact with the firm owners and other associates to provide invoicing and billing information with the firm's clients. A successful candidate will be extremely well organized, an excellent communicator, capable of effectively managing complex schedules, and working closely with members of the Executive Committee to coordinate our monthly financial reporting process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary function is to provide billing and invoicing support to our account executives using BillQuick.
- Develop a monthly schedule of working with each account executive to coordinate timely issues of invoices.
- Interaction with our Dallas accounting area to work through any discrepancies with billed or collected revenues.
- Provide assistance to our current Accounting Assistant.
- As schedules require, this position will serve as the backup to our Office Manager, which will require to perform general administrative functions (answering phone calls, coordinating vendors, copying, printing, mailing, scanning and binding, etc.)
- Manage administrative and special projects as assigned
- On occasion, may require support during off hours, including weekends, or as emergencies arise
- 1 year of billing and invoicing experience
- College degree preferred
- The candidate must have exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Must have experience managing a wide variety of professional and personal activities in a highly efficient, confidential and discreet manner.
- Comfortable collaborating with all levels of employees with an ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Proven intermediate to advanced computer skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel and willing to learn new software
- Successful experience in dynamic office environment
- Managing a wide variety of professional and personal activities in a confidential and discreet manner
- Receive and interact with guests in a professional and courteous manner
All job advertisements and internal job postings should contain an equal opportunity employer citation such as: "All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status".
The more abbreviated reference: "Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status" is also acceptable and in compliance with Sec 503 and VEVRAAA as of March 24, 2014.