Keyfinders Realty, Inc. is a property management business that manages nearly 500 privately owned single-family homes, condominiums, and townhomes. Keyfinders has been doing business in Baton Rouge for over 35 years and has a strong commitment to exceptional customer service regarding our co-workers, property owners, tenants, vendors, and potential clients. We utilize a powerful property management database that allows us to continue our growth while maintaining excellent customer service.
We currently have an open position as follows.
Accounting Associate – Full time position working at the Keyfinders office in Baton Rouge
- Maintain timely communication with owners, tenants, vendors, and co-workers throughout the day as needed.
- Receive and post rent, owner payments, housing authority deposits, and any additionalreceivable through the property management system.
- Generate bill payments and owner proceeds using the property management system.
- Submit owner statements in the property management system.
- Allocate receivables such as utility bills, owner deposits, tenant fees, insurance bills, HOA invoices appropriately.
- Process security deposit dispositions via tenant move-out flow in the property management system.
- Troubleshoot discrepancies on owner statements and tenant ledgers.
- Consistently follow internal process procedures.
- Present oneself in a professional and business manner and dress.
- Help office assistant process rental applications as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as our business grows.
This position is date and deadline driven for much of the responsibilities. The person chosen will be able to manage their time wisely in order to accomplish their job successfully.
- Kind and respectful
- Excellent customer service mentality
- Computer proficient
- Ability to multitask and follow-up
- Great attention to detail
- High School Diploma
- Business experience (3+ years preferred) from a prior position/job
Annual bonus potential