Responsible for the accurate and timely submission of daily invoicing, general accounting and clerical duties to support the Finance Department. Will oversee the process of invoicing our company’s customers. The main responsibilities for this role include posting invoices and ensuring all payments are recorded properly.
- Review accessible system reporting to determine all invoices processed successfully, bringing discrepancies and any other issues to the attention of the customer or supervisor
- Process credit requests
- Respond to inquiries from customers or merchant services
- Maintains entry of invoicing into third party platforms
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or mail
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Provide support for internal and external audits
Education/ Experience/ Skills:
- Associate degree in business/accounting preferred or related field or equivalent 3+ years’ experience
- Experienced User in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of ERP and/or GL software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consultative approach to partnering across the business and all levels of the organization
- Ability to establish trust and credibility with business partners
- Self-starter with superior time management, project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic retail environment
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work independently
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
Fresh American LLC, d/b/a The Annie Selke Companies, is an equal opportunity employer.