KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Perform trust operational activities to direct, monitor and problem solve for non-trade related security movement for the Domestic Trust Operations (DTO) area which provides support for the Private Wealth Management Group. The job requires the candidate to be a strong team player, work in a flexible team environment both on and off site with strict processing deadlines and the ability to process transactions accurately and timely. Candidate must have strong analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills as functions can be complex and errors can be costly. This role is accountable to work with various groups within Private Wealth Management ensure Private Wealth service standards are met and maintained with respect to the receipt and delivery of assets.
- Monitor group mailbox
- Sift through and prioritize emails in group mailbox
- Requests come through via email box or physical documents
- Respond back to emails in a professional manner
- Respond to status update inquiries
- Review of outstanding transactions
- Monitor for collection of items
- Use the workflow system to communicate to back office vendor(s)
- Escalate issues as required
- Daily filing and organizing of physical and electronic documents
Desired Skills/ Experience
- High School Diploma is required.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient with MS Office Suites - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Strong Data Entry and Data Verification skills
- Excellent communication skills - must be able to communicate in a professional manner and ability to read different communication styles
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask in hectic periods with a professional demeanor
- Must be team player
- Quick learner
- Strong prioritization skills
- Prior banking or FI experience would be an asset