Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc.Learn more atwww.aramark.comor connect with us onFacebookandTwitter.
To pay bills in the accounts payable department. Data entry of invoices and TJVs into payable or TJV system.
- Processing invoices for payment in the accounts payable department.
- Match up the Purchase Order or Purchase Voucher to the invoice while checking to be sure the amount charged is the same as on the PO or PV. Make sure all items have been received.
- Code invoice properly from the PO or PV.
- Prepare Price Variance Form if needed.
- Input Invoices into the payable system
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Researching payments as needed.
- Input TJV data into TJV system.
- Assist with monthly closing of records.
- Communications with vendors regarding issues with payment, invoices, etc.
- Communications with other Aramark components.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer knowledge
- 10 key calculator
- Customer skills
- Phone skills
- Some accounting knowledge
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assigned
Some accounting, Computer Experience and 10 key
Adding Machine, 10 Key Calculator, CRT, Computer, Photocopier, Printer, Pallet jack, Telephone
Little or no travel required (less than 10%)
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Physical Requirements: BENDING FREQUENT
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran