Kelly Services is currently seeking Administrative Clerk the strong possibility of extending for one of customers who is one of the top international companies in Lewiston, ME area.
Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Job Title: Administrative Clerk
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
Location: Lewiston, ME
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5pm
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
JOB DUTIES/JOB DESCRIPTION:
3 main duties throughout the day:
1) Candidate will be responding to customers in writing after researching problems
-All responses/solutions will be expected in writing. Therefore candidate must have exceptional writing skills and great attention to detail to carry out this task
2) Candidate will be assisting with researching customer accounts, complaints and credit cards (which will be learned on the job). Candidate will then write a letter based on findings to customers accordingly. Candidate will reach out via telephone and provide customers resolutions based on findings.
3) Data entry role- Candidate will log these complaints into a log/tracking system.
- Customer service background
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Writing skills - very important.
- Great attention to detail when it comes to writing
- Data entry skills; no hunt and peck
NICE TO HAVE
- Legal background
- Research background
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required and a minimum of one year's office clerical experience.
Ability to operate basic office equipment
If interested, please let me know immediately!
Kelley Arzola | Commercial Recruiter II | Kelly Services Global Talent Solutions
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
• Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
• Service bonus plan
• Holiday pay plan
• Weekly electronic pay options
• Free online training campus available
• Exclusive online employee community
• Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Kelley Arzola at 779-230-2741 or email at email@example.com, however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.